Tuesday 14 April 2015

Our farming story


 
Fendt 828 with dual wheels, used by our farming team

Excitingly we have expanded our school visits programme to include trailer tours and den building as we continue to reconnect our youngsters in the natural environment around them. Given Holkham’s agricultural heritage it will be a privilege to share our farming story with visiting school groups. Plus I do have a personal fascination with large machinery! 

There’s quite a lot of variety to my role and that’s an element of my job which I really enjoy  – hopefully reading this blog will give you a snapshot of our work throughout the year. On one day I might be leading a group of primary school children on an interactive session in Holkham Hall and the next I can be leading a group of adults on a guided walk on the National Nature Reserve. Which do I prefer to do? You’ll have to follow my posts and see if you can work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment